Wednesday 18 April 2012

I'm gonna tear your playhouse down - Paul Young

Many artists seemed to reach their creative peak in 1984. It's the year from which I remember so many great songs, and I'm sure I'm not alone. Paul Young's personal best was the single 'I'm gonna tear your playhouse down', also released in that year. I wanted to buy this single for a long time but had to wait until I found the limited edition with a poster sleeve. I finally have it now.

'I'm gonna tear your playhouse down' was the first single taken from Paul Young's second solo album 'The secret of association' and peaked at number 9 in the UK singles chart in October 1984.

My collection: 7" single no. 5322
Found: Record fair, Utrecht, April 14, 2012
Cost: 1 euro
Tracks: 'I'm gonna tear your playhouse down' / 'One step forward'

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Advertising