Monday 23 January 2012

This woman's work - Kate Bush

For a long time, Kate Bush's 'This woman's work' was my favourite track of hers. Over the last six years she's released a few other tracks I consider my favourite, but it's weird how she keeps getting better - beyond the best of my expectations I would say.

Anyhow, this 12" single is a prized possession of mine, because of the beautiful poster sleeve and the two B-sides featured here. No extended version of the single mix of 'This woman's work', but I think it's impossible to improve on this already highly moving track.

My collection: 12" single no. 94
Found: unknown, 1990
Cost: 20 guilders
Tracks: 'This woman's work (single mix)' / 'Be kind to my mistakes', 'I'm still waiting'

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Advertising