Sunday 20 November 2011

19 (Dix neuf) - Paul Hardcastle

On May 21, 2010 I bought a copy of this single in the shop Da Capo in Utrecht. The sleeve mentioned Yves Mourousi, causing me to think the French version of '19' was included on the disc. I tried to listen to the disc (which didn't have the same information) but someone in the shop was keeping the turntable to himself. And so I had to go home and find out that the 'normal' version of '19' was on the disc.

Almost exactly 18 months later, I finally found this single again, and this time with the correct disc inserted. Very nice to finally hear this French version of '19'.

My collection: 7" single no. 5225
Found: Record fair, Utrecht, November 19, 2011
Cost: 0,5 euro
Tracks: '19 (Dix neuf)' / 'Fly by night'

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Advertising