Friday 17 June 2011

Wired to the moon - Chris Rea

Chris Rea released his sixth album 'Wired to the moon' in 1984, keeping up his 'one album per year' tempo without any problem, it seemed. A whopping five singles were drawn from the album, although only the first one, 'I don't know what it is but I love it', reached the UK singles chart.

The title track was the fifth single, and like the previous three, it didn't chart. All this despite the fact that it's actually a lovely sort of lullaby.

My collection: 7" single no. 5171
Found: Chelsea Records, Antwerpen, June 9, 2011
Cost: 1 euro
Tracks: 'Wired to the moon' / 'True love'

1 comment:

  1. I absolutely love this track, I had no idea it was ever released as a single.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Advertising