Sunday 12 June 2011

Can't get enough of your love - Taylor Dayne

With a big voice and big hair, Taylor Dayne managed to stay on the good side of grating, but only just. The first single from her third album was a cover of an old Barry White classic, 'Can't get enough of your love' and ever since its release I have been iffy about this track. Still, I had the cd-single, I had the album so the 7" single was missing from my collection.

I was never sure that a 7" single actually existed so it was a good surprise to find one. And in such good condition too! If nothing else, the sleeve is a thing of beauty.

My collection: 7" single no. 5121
Found: Backtrack, Antwerpen, June 9, 2011
Cost: 1 euro
Tracks: 'Can't get enough of your love' / 'Let's spend the night together'

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Advertising