Sunday 30 May 2010

Megamix:Ninety! - Mel and Kim

The 1990 megamix of Mel & Kim tracks, created by Alan Coulthard, was released as a 12" single and a 7" single. I was lucky enough to find the 12" single a long time ago, but the 7" single has eluded me for a long time. Until recently, when it suddenly popped up on a mailorder website. What's interesting about this single is that both the A-side and the B-side are shorter than its 12" single counterparts.

There is also a cd-single, but that one is even harder to find. I wonder if I'll ever get my hands on that one.

My collection: 7" single no. 4900
Found: Fun Records, Berlin, received May 28, 2010
Cost: 1,75 euro
Tracks: 'Megamix:Ninety!' / 'Showing out (Italo House mix)'

1 comment:

  1. Did you find the cd single since then? It's a nice addition, but not very special to the music of M&K.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Advertising