Thursday 6 May 2010

Matters of the heart - Freur

So here's another disc by Freur. The more often I write about this group, the less I know what to write. They are completely unknown to most people and I don't even know whether these posts appeal to anyone. But Freur has become an essential part of my collection with all their 7" and 12" singles taken from that debut album 'Doot doot', released in 1982.

'Matters of the heart' was another single taken from the album, and both the A-side are, as they call it, 'Dun dif'runt'. It's quirky and eclectic as always.

My collection: 12" single no. 391
Found: Record fair, 2000
Cost: 5 guilders
Tracks: 'Matters of the heart (Dun dif'runt)' / 'You're a hoover (Dun dif'runt too)'

1 comment:

  1. did you know that Freur later became known as the legendary stadium filling techno group Underworld?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Advertising