Friday 2 April 2010

Stay out of my life - Five Star

'Stay out of my life' was released as the fifth single from Five Star's second album 'Silk & steel' in February 1987. The song was coupled with an alternative version of the track, '(How dare you) Stay out of my life', which was used as the theme tune to the Eighties children's television series entiled 'How dare you', presented by Carrie Grant.

The single reached number 9 in the UK singles chart, but failed to chart in other territories. The group performed 'Stay out of my life" at the 1987 BPI awards ceremony, where they had won the award for 'Best British Group'.

My collection: 7" single no. 3105
Found: House of Rhythm, London, May 13, 1999
Cost: 40p
Tracks: 'Stay out of my life' / '(How dare you) Stay out of my life'

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Advertising