Friday 16 April 2010

I can laugh about it now - Black

Spain has always been friendly towards Black, ever since he had his biggest hit 'Wonderful life'. By the time Black's second album 'Comedy' was released in 1988, Spain even had an exclusive single release: the album track 'I can laugh about it now' was released as a single in Spain only. The B-side was a live version of 'All we need is the money', recorded - and released - in Japan in 1987.

I have no chart information about this single, all I know is that another exclusive Black single was released in 1993, the elusive 'Swingtime'. If you can sell that one to me, please contact me...

My collection: 7" single no. 3313
Found: Spanish website, received March 14, 2001
Cost: ?
Tracks: 'I can laugh about it now' / 'All we need is the money (live)'

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Advertising