Tuesday 30 March 2010

You have placed a chill in my heart - Eurythmics

'You have placed a chill in my heart' was written by Eurythmics members Annie Lennox and David A. Stewart, and appears on the duo's album 'Savage'. It was released as the fourth single from the album.

The track is driven by a drum machine and is a mostly synth-based pop song. Lyrically, Lennox sings of mustering the power to leave a destructive relationship with a lover who does not return the affection she deserves. The single reached number 16 in the UK singles chart.

My collection: 7" single no. 687
Found: Free Record Shop, Den Haag, 1988
Cost: 3 guilders
Tracks: 'You have placed a chill in my heart' / 'You have placed a chill in my heart (acoustic version)'

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Advertising