Thursday 18 March 2010

Gotta pull myself together - The Nolans

The Nolans released their album 'Making waves' in 1980. While it only peaked at number 11 in the albums chart, it had the longest chart run of their career, spanning 33 weeks. Four singles were taken from the album, of which 'Attention to me' was the best known.

'Gotta pull myself together' was released as the third single from the album in the autumn of 1980. It reached number 9 in the UK singles chart and number 8 in Ireland. It was also their first Australian chart hit, peaking at number 3 in 1981.

My collection: 7" single no. 4641
Found: All that music, Leiden, March 13, 2010
Cost: 1 euro
Tracks: 'Gotta pull myself together' / 'Directions of love'

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Advertising