Sunday 24 January 2010

Pass the Dutchie - Musical Youth

Last week, my wife came home from the local Kringloop shop with two singles, one of them being 'Save your love (for #1)' by René and Angela. The other one was 'Pass the dutchie' by Musical Youth. Although the sleeve was in perfect shape, unfortunately it contained the wrong single. When I went shopping yesterday, I found the single once more, and so I now own it.

Musical Youth recorded 'Pass the Dutchie' in 1982. It was a major hit, reaching number 1 in the UK and the Netherlands in the autumn of 1982. It was a cover version of the song 'Pass the Koutchie' by The Mighty Diamonds, which deals with the recreational use of cannabis. For the cover version, the song's title was changed to 'Pass the Dutchie', and all obvious drug references were removed from the lyrics.

My collection: 7" single no. 4454
Found: Kringloop, Lisse, January 23, 2010
Cost: 0,7 euro
Tracks: 'Pass the Dutchie' / 'Please give love a chance'

2 comments:

  1. My 7" of this was warped, I was so so disappointed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Free ringtones for everyone.
    Unique ringtone. Ringtones are attractive. Ringtones have nice melodies. Ringtones fun. Latest ringtone 2018. Do you have your favorite ringtone on your mobile phone? I will more ringtones:https://ringtonesmobile.net/

    This is the most popular ringtone in 2018, you can install it for free by following the instructions below:
    naino ki jo baat ringtone mp3
    download tu mera hai sanam ringtone mp3
    dil diyan gallan ringtone mp3
    Shape of you ringtone mp3 download
    Despacito ringtone download
    Your phone needs a new ringtone. Wish you have the best ringtone selection. Thanks for care!mention my favorite ringtone in 2018. You can view my home page for reference and search.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Advertising