Sunday 1 November 2009

Clocks - Coldplay

I found this white label 12" single during a holiday in London. With no description of the tracks, I decided to give it a spin on the record players that were available in the shop, and decided within a minute that I wanted to have this. Three remixes of the Coldplay track 'Clocks'... it was simply too interesting.

Of course, these tracks were also available online as MP3's, but nothing beats the original - especially when it's on vinyl. The downside of these white labels is that there is no track listing. So I still have no clue what track 1 is.

My collection: 12" single no. 519
Found: HMV, London, 2003
Cost: 8 pounds
Tracks: 'Clocks (remix)', 'Clocks (Royksopp remix)' / 'Clocks (Cosmos remix)'

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Advertising