Friday 11 September 2009

(What) In the name of love - Naked Eyes

Back in 1984, while I was constantly watching television to see music videos, I got to know the duo Naked Eyes thanks to their video of '(What) In the name of love'. They were unknown in the Netherlands, but in the UK - where Music Box was based - they already had one hit under their belt with 'Always something there to remind me'.

It took me years to find this single, but I finally did in 1995. What a relief! It was not a hit for Naked Eyes, even though the music video was a regular on television in the summer of 1984.

My collection: 7" single no. 2431
Found: August 19, 1995
Cost: 2 guilders
Tracks: '(What) In the name of love' / 'Two heads together'

1 comment:

  1. Love this blog!! Been following for a little over a month and love the story behind your finds. Wanted to let you know that I have the promises, promises remix that contains the Madonna parts.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Advertising