Thursday 17 September 2009

Talk Talk - Talk Talk

So here's another version of Talk Talk's 1982 single 'Talk Talk'. I wrote about the single once before, but that version was a re-release. This is the original version, featuring a version of the track 'Mirror man' on the B-side.

I found this single during my very first shopping spree in London, back in 1989. I'd discovered the Music & Video Exchange shops in Notting Hill Gate: at the time, there were three different addresses all stacked with 7" vinyl records. I spent hours there, finding a lot of singles I'd been searching for years. I'd love to have those times back again sometimes: these days there aren't such big record shops anymore.

My collection: 7" single no. 1006
Found: Record Exchange, London, October 17, 1989
Cost: 60p
Tracks: 'Talk Talk' / 'Mirror man'

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Advertising