Sunday 27 September 2009

Go for it! - Risqué

It's Puck's brother's lucky weekend, as here's another single by Risqué. As far as I know, it's their last single. The track 'Go for it' was produced by Sander Bos and Ben Liebrand. The latter is better known for his remixes of tracks, which were broadcast on Dutch radio weekly on Fridays around that time (1984).

However much the girls went for it, this single did not chart - not even in the Netherlands.

My collection: 7" single no. 4096
Found: Marktplaats.nl, received September 25, 2009
Cost: 1 euro
Tracks: 'Go for it!' / 'Go for it! (dub version)'

2 comments:

  1. I think my brother will like it a lot! In fact he's a great fan of Risque as you know. So I say: More posts of Risque, Go for it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just checked your blog. It has been two months since I last checked.
    Thanks for posting this pearl.

    Greetings,

    Jos

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Advertising