Monday 17 August 2009

Woman to woman - Beverley Craven

I didn't realise this when I wrote my previous entry about Beverley Craven's 'Woman to woman', but I've got several copies of this single. The UK edition features the same tracks as the European counterpart, but it has a different sleeve (no. 2266).

That same sleeve is used for a Spanish one-sided promotional single. It features only 'Woman to woman', and not the B-side (no. 2611). And finally, there's the limited edition poster sleeve from the UK (no. 2609; pictured below).

Now why did this single get all these different numbers in my administration? These days I use the basic premise that the single should have different tracks, but in the old days I didn't. And so, here it is: three different numbers - four, if you count the European one - for two tracks.

My collection: 7" single no. 2266 / no. 2609 / no. 2611
Found: Record fair, Amsterdam, April 8, 1995 (no. 2266) / Record fair, Den Haag, February 10, 1996
Cost: 3 guilders each
Tracks: 'Woman to woman' / 'Everything but the blues'

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Advertising