Friday 14 August 2009

Love like we do - Edie Brickell and the New Bohemians

Since my sister had bought the cd, I'd heard every track on the album 'Shooting rubberbands at the stars', the debut album by Edie Brickell & the New Bohemians. So when I saw this single during a holiday in London, I did not know it had been released, but I did know it was a nice track. And so I bought the single without blinking an eye.

'Love like we do' is another optimistic track from an already very optimistic album, and comes with a bonus non-album track. It was the third and last single from the album; it did not chart in the UK and Europe.

My collection: 7" single no. 1077
Found: HMV, London, October 19, 1989
Cost: 2 pounds
Tracks: 'Love like we do' / 'Plain Jane'

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Advertising