Thursday 27 August 2009

Crystal ball - Keane

Tim Rice-Oxley from Keane commented about 'Crystal ball': 'That was a really scary for me, because I've always had lots to say, and lots of opinions whether right or wrong. We then ended up having a massive row about something a couple of days later and it came out of that that we were all feeling this sense of numbness, this feeling of kinda fading away as people. I struggled to find one last song to complete the album, and found I could not write. I was left looking around song directories written by the sheer desperates of London, thus explaining how I discovered Crystal Ball...'

The track was released as the second single of Keane's second album 'Under the iron sea'. It reached number 20 in the Dutch Top 40 and the UK singles chart. This 7" single is a numbered limited edition; this is number 30.

My collection: 7" single no. 3490
Found: eBay.co.uk, received December 20, 2008
Cost: 3 pounds
Tracks: 'Crystal ball' / 'Maybe I can change'

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Advertising