Wednesday 15 July 2009

More than one kind of love - Joan Armatrading

Around 1990 it happened regularly that I spotted a music video on one of the music channels (MTV Europe or Super Channel, the two that were most popular back then) and decided right away to buy the single. I happened by some interesting tracks that way.

I thought Joan Armatrading had long since stopped making music when I saw 'More than one kind of love' on television in 1990. I think the video was shown only once - at least, that I saw - and the success of the single wasn't great either: it reached number 75 during a one week run in the UK singles chart.

My collection: 7" single no. 1257
Found: Melody Maker, Den Haag, September 5, 1990
Cost: 6,5 guilders
Tracks: 'More than one kind of love' / 'Love and affection (live)'

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Advertising