Saturday 27 June 2009

You're all I have - Snow Patrol

The first single from Snow Patrol's 2006 album 'Eyes open' was the rock song 'You're all I have'. According to band leader Gary Lightbody: 'It’s near the beginning of a dangerously reliant relationship. The album is full of songs like this. Rather than a break up record this is a make up record. That is a massive generalization but it is a more positive record than the last'.

The single was a big success in the UK, where it peaked at number 7. The single did not chart in the Netherlands, but by that time I was already so much into Snow Patrol that I bought their albums blindly. And the singles followed in time...

My collection: 7" single no. 3495
Found: eBay.co.uk, received December 12, 2008
Cost: 3 pounds
Tracks: 'You're all I have' / 'You're all I have (Minotaur Shock remix)'

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Advertising