Monday 29 June 2009

You name it... I'll do it - Chips

The twin brothers Hans and Rob Keller were born and raised in Hilversum, the Netherlands. Together with Lidy Sluyter they formed the trio Chips in 1979. Their debut single 'You name it... I'll do it' was produced by Hans van Hemert.

It was a hit in the Netherlands, peaking at number 26. After this one single, subsequent singles failed to reach the chart.

My collection: 7" single no. 3286
Found: February 24, 2001
Cost: 1 guilder
Tracks: 'You name it... I'll do it' / 'Ooh... the night'

2 comments:

  1. En Lidy Sluyter was natuurlijk ook een actrice, die in de legendarische kinderserie "Duel In De Diepte" de hoofdrol vertolkte. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hallo,
    pleas link for "You name it... I'll do it - Chips"

    Thanks Ivan

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Advertising