Monday 1 June 2009

Vibeology - Paula Abdul

I had high hopes for 'Vibeology' when it was released as the fourth single from Paula Abdul's 1991 album 'Spellbound'. Unfortunately the release was marred by bad remixes in a house style. I had a lot of doubts whether I would even buy this single, but since I had the other singles I couldn't let this one go. I did wait a couple of years, though.

It was still a reasonable success in various countries: in America it peaked at number 16, it went to number 19 in the UK and in the Netherlands the single got to number 13. The biggest success of this track was in Canada, where it made number 3.

My collection: 7" single no. 2351
Found: Record Exchange, London, June 26, 1995
Cost: 1 pound
Tracks: 'Vibeology' / 'Vibeology (Hurley's House 7")'
Download: here (password: http://popgems.blogspot.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Advertising