Tuesday 2 June 2009

I love the heaven's solo - Tanita Tikaram

'I love the heaven's solo' was already a B-side of Tanita Tikaram's 1990 single 'Little sister leaving town', before it was re-recorded for her 1991 album 'Everybody's angel'. This version was released as the second single from that album.

The single did not chart, and so no further singles were taken from the album.

My collection: 7" single no. 2550
Found: Record exchange, London, November 2, 1995
Cost: 1 pound
Tracks: 'I love the heaven's solo' / 'Only in name'


1 comment:

  1. Hi. I just came across your blog this evening & am really cheered to see several Tanita Tikaram singles here. She is so wonderful and so woefully underknown. "Only in Name" is beautiful. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Advertising