Sunday 28 June 2009

Give in to me - Michael Jackson

'Give in to me' was released as the sixth single from Michael Jackson's album 'Dangerous'. It featured a guitar solo by Guns 'n Roses guitarist Slash. It was not the first time that Jackson used a famous guitarist: for 'Dirty Diana' (1988) he hired Steve Stevens and on 'Beat it' (1983) you can hear Eddie Van Halen.

'Give in to me' reached number 2 in the UK singles chart and number 3 in the Netherlands. It may seem like I am desperately buying Michael Jackson in the wake of his death, but in fact I started completing my collection already a couple of months ago. I am happy to find these singles at relatively low prices right now because they will start to rocket in the near future, I'm afraid.

My collection: 7" single no. 3804
Found: Parkpop, Den Haag, June 28, 2009
Cost: 2 euro
Tracks: 'Give in to me' / 'Dirty Diana'

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Advertising