Monday 25 May 2009

Ti sento / I feel you - Matia Bazar

The Italian group Matia Bazar had a Europe-wide hit with 'Ti sento', a very infectious slice of Italian pop. In an attempt to conquer even the English-speaking parts of the world, the group decided to record a translation entitled 'I feel you'.

The French pressing of 'Ti sento' includes both versions of the song, with - incredibly - the English version on the A-side. I don't know whether it helped the chart performance in France, but in the Netherlands - where 'Ti sento' was released without the English version on the single - the track reached number 2.

My collection: 7" single no. 3733
Found: Record fair, Den Haag, May 23, 2009
Cost: 0,5 euro
Tracks: 'I feel you' / 'Ti sento'

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Advertising