Wednesday 27 May 2009

Remember the time - Michael Jackson

Once I set out to do something, I usually succeed. Not so long ago I decided that I wanted to have all of Michael Jackson's hit singles. It's ambitious, but right now, I don't need to fill in that many blanks anymore. This was one of them.

'Remember the time' was released as the second single from Jackson's 1991 album 'Dangerous'. It was accompanied by a groundbreaking music video, clocking it at nine minutes. Featuring Eddie Murphy, Iman and Magic Johnson and set in ancient Egypt, the video was almost more memorable than the song. The single was a number 1 hit in New Zealand and made the top 10 almost everywhere else.

My collection: 7" single no. 3755
Found: Empire Records, May 27, 2009
Cost: 2 euro
Tracks: 'Remember the time' / 'Come together'

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Advertising