Thursday 21 May 2009

Only the moment - Marc Almond

In 1988, the compact disc was still a relatively new medium so every disc my sister and I bought was shared. I heard Marc Almond's album 'The stars we are' because my sister had bought it and I liked almost every track from that album. Come to think of it, I wonder why I never bought it later.

I did buy all the singles that were taken from the album - and that was also down to the fact that there were such attractive limited editions of them. 'Only the moment' was released on clear vinyl. It was the last single drawn from the album, released in April 1989 and peaking at number 45 in the UK singles chart.

My collection: 7" single no. 3103
Found: House of Rhythm, London, May 13, 1999
Cost: 1 pound
Tracks: 'Only the moment' / 'Real evil'

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Advertising