Sunday 24 May 2009

On islands - New Musik

When I started collecting New Musik singles, I didn't know that the three albums they made brought forth so many different singles. I'm a lot wiser now than I was in the days before the Internet. I was aware of this French release for some time, but never thought I would actually find it - and so cheaply, too!

'On islands' is a track from New Musik's debut album 'From A to B'. The B-side 'Straight lines' was actually released as a single in the UK and was their first (minor) hit there. Now all I have to do is find the group's last single, 'The planet doesn't mind'...

My collection: 7" single no. 3730
Found: Record fair, Den Haag, May 23, 2009
Cost: 0,5 euro
Tracks: 'On islands' / 'Straight lines'

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Advertising