Saturday 9 May 2009

Nothing (Chad Jackson remixes) - Frazier Chorus

Frazier Chorus changed track in 1990 when they released their second album 'Ray'. They positioned themselves as an act that had a certain danceability to them. The singles were remixed by prominent DJ's such as Paul Oakenfold and Chad Jackson.

This 12" single featuring three versions of a remix by Chad Jackson was an interesting find when I got it. I'd bought the single 'Nothing' during a holiday in London and thought it was one of their better singles. This remix appealed less to me, but I was still glad that I was able to find it. After all, Frazier Chorus were completely unknown in the Netherlands.

My collection: 12" single no. 110
Found: Grammofoonwinkel, Utrecht, 1993
Cost: 6,5 guilders
Tracks: 'Nothing (has been proved mix)' / 'Nothing (Instrumental)', 'Nothing (beats mix 2)'

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Advertising