Sunday 10 May 2009

Don't look back - Lloyd Cole

'Don't look back' was the second single taken from Lloyd Cole's first solo album, 'Lloyd Cole' (1990). It was released in a limited edition box set featuring the single (of course) and three prints. One wonder why they weren't just stuck into the sleeve of the single, but anyway...

Released in April 1990, the single didn't make the UK top 40, stalling at number 59 instead. I only knew 'No blue skies', Cole's previous single when I saw this boxset, but I took the gamble. I'm glad I did, because this song is equally great.

My collection: 7" single no. 1301
Found: Record exchange, London, October 15, 1990
Cost: 2 pounds
Tracks: 'Don't look back' / 'Blame Mary Jane'

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Advertising