Tuesday 17 March 2009

It's your conscience - Deniece Williams

Deniece Williams was born on June 3, 1950. She started her career with the 1976 album 'This is Niecy', containing the hit single 'Free'. Every year she released a new album, until a short break in 1980. In 1981, her album 'My melody' was released, containing this single, 'It's your conscience'. Like most of her material, it was a softpop song.

I heard this song on a compilation album I bought in the late Eighties. A decade later, I bought the single. Just for completeness sake: if you know a good single, you have to have it, right?

My collection: 7" single no. 3122
Found: Disco Market, Den Haag, July 24, 1999
Cost: 1 guilder
Tracks: 'It's your conscience' / 'Sweet surrender'


1 comment:

  1. I love this single and have a copy! Great to see others appreciate this gem!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Advertising