Sunday 22 March 2009

Hey little girl - Icehouse

The European release of 'Hey little girl' was different from the UK one. At least, that's what I concluded after I found this copy. And it wasn't just the sleeve, either: the single was pressed on clear vinyl, the title track was shorter than the one on the single I already had and the B-side was a different track as well.

'Hey little girl' peaked at number 17 in the UK, whereas in the Netherlands it got to number 13. Perhaps the European release was slightly better than the UK one? Well, I don't know, I always think that quality has nothing to do with popularity in the charts...

My collection: 7" single no. 2699
Found: Record Exchange, London, July 3, 1996
Cost: 1 pound
Tracks: 'Hey little girl' / 'Mysterious thing'

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Advertising