Tuesday 3 February 2009

Live at the Astoria - All About Eve

Some things are forever lost in time. Like for instance the shop where I bought this bootleg e.p. of All About Eve. All I remember was they had expensive Kate Bush singles on the wall, and that I bought this e.p. there. And I think it was near a busy motorway, somewhere in London. Well, not much to go on, and so I never saw that shop again.

This bootleg e.p. is something extraordinary: it's an audience recording of All About Eve's performance at the Astoria. The sleeve gives no further information, so it could have been their concert there on February 28, 1987, November 14, 1987. March 4, 1988, March 5, 1988 or March 27, 1988. Well, that narrows it down...

My collection: 7" single no. 1069
Found: London, October 19, 1989
Cost: 5 pounds
Tracks: 'Every angel', 'Candy tree' / 'In the clouds', 'Flowers in our hair' (all tracks live at the Astoria, London)
Download: here

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Advertising