Tuesday 3 February 2009

I'm not the man I used to be - Fine Young Cannibals

The fourth single from the Fine Young Cannibals' second album 'The raw and the cooked' was 'I'm not the man I used to be'. It reached number 20 in the UK singles chart before the end of 1989.

Just like 'Don't look back', 'Good thing' and 'She drives me crazy', a limited edition of the single was released housed in a tin can. This time, the single was pressed on white vinyl. There's also a limited edition of 'I'm not satisfied', but I'm still manically searching for that one.

My collection: 7" single no. 2785
Found: London, November 1996
Cost: 2 pounds
Tracks: 'I'm not the man I used to be' / 'Motherless child'
Download: here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Advertising