Saturday 21 February 2009

If you don't love me - Prefab Sprout

In 1992, Prefab Sprout released their greatest hits album 'A life of surprises'. The album reached number 3 on the UK albums chart. It was a chance for me to get my favourite tracks 'When love breaks down', 'Appetite' and 'Johnny Johnny' on cd. And as has happened to me before: once I started playing the cd a lot, I started looking for more singles.

During a visit to London, I came across this single, 'If you don't love me', one of the nicest tracks from the compilatoin cd. I was very happy to see that a remixed version appeared on the B-side. It didn't take me long to make the decision to buy this single.

My collection: 7" single no. 1756
Found: Tower Records, London, October 19, 1992
Cost: 2 pounds
Tracks: 'If you don't love me' / 'If you don't love me (String driven thing)'

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Advertising