Thursday 8 January 2009

Ten American girls - Bolland

'Ten American girls' was Bolland's last single to make the Dutch bubbling under chart. The two brothers Rob and Ferdi Bolland didn't stop recording albums, but they were released as 'Bolland Project' or similar other names. The video of this single was on Dutch television regularly, and that is how I got to know it. When you see it now, it is typical eighties fare, but at the time it was a nice and humorous departure from the more serious videos back then.

I bought the single for discount price some time after it was out. Normally I'm not big on Dutch acts, but sometimes even I make an exception.

My collection: 7" single no. 451
Found: Free Record Shop, Den Haag, 1985
Cost: 1,95 guilders
Tracks: 'Ten American girls' / 'Night of the shooting stars'
Download: here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Advertising