Monday 26 January 2009

Into the fire - Sarah McLachlan

I remember seeing the video for 'Into the fire' on MTV in 1992 and thinking that it was a rather boring video. It spoiled any chance of me buying the single. Then a couple of years later I got into the album 'Fumbling towards ecstacy' by Sarah McLachlan, and discovered that she was actually a really great singer/songwriter. I bought the vinyl single as soon as I got a chance after that. It completed my Sarah McLachlan-collection, because as far as I know there are no further 7" singles by her besides this one and 'Vox'.

My collection: 7" single no. 2378
Found: House of Rhythm, London, July 1, 1995
Cost: 60p
Tracks: 'Into the fire (Album version)' / 'Into the fire (John Fryer mix)'
Download: here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Advertising