Friday 2 January 2009

I'll keep on loving you - Princess

This beautiful 12" picture disc appeared on a record fair a couple of years ago. I bought it because it was really cheap, but also because remixes of Stock/Aitken/Waterman tracks in the mid-80's were usually worth a listen. This one, fortunately, is no exception. The disc includes an extended version and a US remix by Bruce Forest - who, for a change, made a remix that was actually quite good.

Princess was one of many faces who were a success in the heydays of Stock/Aitken/Waterman. This single, released in April 1986, was her biggest hit since her debut 'Say I'm your number one', reaching no. 16 in the UK singles chart.

My collection: 12" single
Found: Record fair, Rotterdam, 2002
Cost: 1 euro
Tracks: 'I'll keep on loving you [extended]' / 'I'll keep on loving you (US Remix by Bruce Forest)'
Download: here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Advertising