Sunday 18 January 2009

Fred Astaire - Mo

'Fred Astaire' was the Mo's biggest hit in the Netherlands. It was released in January 1981 and reached number 18 in the Dutch Top 40. It was taken from the self-titled album 'Mo', which reached number 10 in the albums chart.

Ironically, out of all the Mo singles I have, it took me the longest time to buy this single. I couldn't remember how this song went, and when I finally did, the single didn't pop up in record stores and record fairs anymore. But in 2000 I succeeded in adding this one to my collection. It's a good thing, too: the B-side 'Band with bassoon' is just as good as the A-side.

My collection: 7" single no. 3220
Found: October 12, 2000
Cost: 2 guilders
Tracks: 'Fred Astaire' / 'Band with bassoon'
Download: here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Advertising