Friday 2 January 2009

Dance emotions - Peter Godwin

I don't often write about albums on this blog because mostly the lp's I own have been neatly re-released on cd at some point. But I'll gladly make an exception for Peter Godwin's 1982 mini-lp 'Dance emotions'. Basically a collection of alternative versions of his single releases, this album comprises six tracks, including two versions of his most wellknown track 'Emotional disguise', a dance mix of 'Images of heaven', and extended versions of 'Torch songs' and 'Luxury'.

I bought this mini-lp during a record fair. Having never seen a 12" single by Peter Godwin I was very pleased to see all these extended versions collected on one disc.

My collection: LP no. 87
Found: Record fair, Den Haag, April 7, 1991
Cost: 7,5 guilders
Tracks: 'Emotional disguise (extended version)', 'Torch songs (extended version)', 'French emotions' / 'Images of heaven (dance mix)', 'Cruel heart', 'Luxury (extended version)
Download: here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Advertising