Monday 22 December 2008

Ocean blue - ABC

I have to admit that I missed the release of 'Ocean blue' when it happened and only found out about it some time after the fact. I bought the single via mailorder, and the 12" single just appeared out of nowhere in a shop some time after that.

ABC's album 'How to be a zillionaire' was not one of their most successful ones, even though the first single 'Be near me' broke the US market. The Ecstacy mix of that track on this 12" single is a bit tedious, though. The two versions of 'Ocean blue' are worthy of a spin or two; they're beautifully arranged tracks.
My collection: 12" single no. 117
Found: Concerto, Amsterdam, 1991
Cost: 5 guilders
Tracks: 'Ocean blue (Atlantic mix)', 'Tower of London' / 'Be near me (Ecstacy mix)', 'Ocean blue (Pacific mix)'
Download: here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Advertising