Wednesday 17 December 2008

48 Crash - Suzi Quatro

I've already established on this blog that I've got quite an extensive Kim Wilde collection. But I have to add a dimension to that right here and now: I've also got singles of tracks that she has covered. Suzi Quatro's '48 Crash' was not recorded in the studio by Kim Wilde, however she did perform it live on several occasions in 2004.

When I visited Beanos in 2006, I used the opportunity to get my hands on this rare single. Unfortunately they didn't have a picture sleeve edition, but then those were prety rare in the seventies anyway.

My collection: 7" single no. 3439
Found: Beanos, East Croydon, London, 2006
Cost: 4 pounds
Tracks: '48 Crash' / 'Little bitch blue'
Download: Album 'A's, B's & rarities', including both tracks (part 1, part 2)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Advertising